Some highlights: My Mom established a new tradition of dancing to "Santa Claus is a Black Man" with her first grandchild.
![]() |
| This Santa Claus is way cooler. Coca-Cola should start using him as the symbol for Kris Kringle. |
My Dad was given a Wii for Christmas; he has always been strict about no video games in our house, so he's still "warming up" to the idea.
Julie bought me NBA JAM!!!!!
![]() |
| The closest I will ever come to jumping this high. Well, or any person for that matter. |
![]() |
| I would never want to see this woman in a dark alley. |
![]() |
| How can you not love a game where you can throw down killer jams with the President of the US? |
Thinking about Christ and the hope He brings me.
Having my Dad read The Night Before Christmas, followed by my Grandpa reading the biblical account of Christ's birth (three men I look up to highly; well, two men and a baby that later became a man I look up to greatly).
Trying to talk to all of Julie's huge family at the same time on Skype. It was a very good effort by her Dad to get us all on at the same time, but some hilarious (and perhaps inevitable) circumstances made that very difficult to accomplish.
Being with people I love (especially the person I love most, my baby cakes Julie). I hope you all had as interesting and as happy as a Christmas as we had. Happy Christmas to all and to all a good night!





Merry Christmas to my favorite married couple in the whole world! Love you guys so much, and I am excited to see you this Winter semester. I know Papa Bear won't be around, but I still wanna hang out with ya'll.
ReplyDeleteGreat memories! We had SO MUCH FUN with you two.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you and Julie had such a nice first Christmas. I hope you will have nothing but happy Christmases for decades to come!
ReplyDeleteLove.
Thank you, Bob the Woodworker! Now if only we knew who you were!
ReplyDelete