Friday, December 17, 2010

What Life is REALLY like at the Cannon House

(Written by Julie on Dylan's account)

Who said that you do stupid things when you're bored? Well.....maybe the following is proof that you DO. Or just that owning an iMac is far too entertaining.

So, on an episode of Bones I watched the other day, there was this creepy girl in an insane asylum that believed she was an archangel. She made this super creepy face when they were questioning her....this is our interpretation of it. But it freaks me out when Dylan does it to me.

Life is bliiiisssssssss

Oh Popeye!     Olive Oil, "spare me your lies, temptress" (partial quote from Toy Story 3)


So we've gotten a little deformed around here, a'ight?

Imitating my parents' Christmas card photo (they took it at an aquarium in Hawaii)

What Dylan will look like bald, and the extent to which I will have to squint my eyes to see ANY hair left on his head

I don't even know what to say about this one

So what? So we're a little wrapped up in each other....hardy har har.

My normal face when D flexes for me

The sunset picture we should have taken in Hawaii, on the beach, at sunset....minus the missing body parts.

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures. It is fun to be bored with the husband. I especially liked your last one, with the pieces missing from your heads :) It was fun to see you today. Maybe next time we can actually talk a bit more :) Our fault, not yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHahahahahhahahah. I love this.

    You guys are awesome. Can we please hang out more this winter?

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Alissa. Also hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete