Friday, August 27, 2010

Back to School, Back to School...

...to prove to Daddy I'm not a fool. Well, actually I'm going back because it's Fall and if I don't go back to school it will take me eighteen years to graduate from BYU instead of seventeen. Still, I am dreading this upcoming school year. In general, I like school (well, now that high school is over). I thoroughly enjoyed this summer and being able to spend nights with Julie. At least this time around I bought a notebook and some pens before the second week of classes. So, I am slowly but surely improving. You know what's the only thing I'm really looking forward to with school starting? BYU FOOTBALL!!!!



I hope you all especially appreciate the hit laid on Utah's Jordan Wynn by Jordan Pendleton. Pendleton is not the brightest or nicest guy (just listen to any interview featuring him) but that's great when playing football!

No comments:

Post a Comment