(For a related post, with the animal pictures I took, check out my photo blog.)
Our big family outing during my Duke family 'reunion' a few weeks ago was going to the San Diego Zoo together. It was a
little crazy, with 27 people, but we managed it by splitting up into smaller groups. We ended up in the one that mostly rode trams around to see the animals (probably because of me, honestly - my poor swollen pregnant body couldn't handle the heat and all that walking...that zoo is HUGE!).
We had a great time, and I even took photos to document it!
 |
| Dylan made a new friend with this Galapagos Tortoise |
 |
| ...but this is his real buddy - our nephew, Jonah. These two were pretty inseparable the entire trip. Dylan loves that 'little' kid, who is 7 months old. |
 |
| When I was 26 weeks pregnant. Gotta prove to Eloise that she's been here! |
 |
| My brother, Brian, and his girlfriend, Alicia. And Alyssa sitting on his shoulders. |
 |
| Dylan and our 'Magnet' - Abigail calls both Dylan and me her magnet. She's also Jonah's older sister |
 |
| Jen and her little boy, Jonah. We at least hung out with ONE kid for most of the day :) |
What a fun idea for a reunion! I love all the pictures at the zoo and the temle! I really enjoyed the captions, you all are very funny.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I love the glimpses of giraffes. And of you. And of Dylan. And of Eloise-to-be!
ReplyDelete