A legal way for our friends and family to become stalkers (of us, only, of course)
So, so, so much personality. And it takes a pretty darn good photographer to capture that. Well done, Jules!
I remembered that scrunched up nose face you used to do when I saw these pictures. She kind of does it too! So cute. I miss her.
She's so dang cute! I love all of these! I can't believe it's 11 months already! This year went so fast!!
Oh man, we miss her!!!
So very cute. Thanks for sharing.
So, so, so much personality. And it takes a pretty darn good photographer to capture that. Well done, Jules!
ReplyDeleteI remembered that scrunched up nose face you used to do when I saw these pictures. She kind of does it too! So cute. I miss her.
ReplyDeleteShe's so dang cute! I love all of these! I can't believe it's 11 months already! This year went so fast!!
ReplyDeleteOh man, we miss her!!!
ReplyDeleteSo very cute. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete