Saturday, April 7, 2012

Church Outfit

Two Sundays ago, Eloise showed up to church in this stylish outfit, and all the ladies were so impressed with how cute she looked that I just HAD to take a picture later to document it. Oh, and I may have picked it out for her myself and wanted to show that my baby may be more stylish than me, but it's just because she has the clothing options to be more stylish - she still gets it from me.





Excited face #1 - full body excitement

Excited face #2 - REALLY excited

Excited face #3 - most common (with fingers in mouth)


Excited face #4 - "Wow!!"

Have I said before that I have been waiting for this day since day numero uno? When she would LOVE playing with her feet? Well, I have, and it's arrived, and I cherish every second she's playing with her toes. Her 5-month photos I took this week are great proof of this - she held on to them the entire photo shoot

2 comments:

  1. I love her cute excited face! What a great outfit! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! I hope we move to Greenville and Eloise and Maverik are good friends! And I think you are very stylish!

    ReplyDelete