Sunday, March 4, 2012

Eloise and her Best Friends

If you ever see Eloise, it's no secret that she LOVES stuffed animals. We have a pretty big collection for her already, and keep introducing them one at a time. She seems to love each new one we give to her just the same (except for Mickey - he is her all-time favorite buddy right now), and seems to be recognizing some of them. She gets so excited when we hold one out to her, and she will promptly grab on to it and bring it to her mouth (yes, we're at that stage. Everything, everything, goes in to her mouth).
Well, apparently I was the same way as a child. OH, how I wish I had the comparison photo to show you. But there's this iconic (in my family) picture of me as a baby, sitting on the couch and surrounded by stuffed animals. To the point that I kind of blend in with them and you have to play 'find the baby.' Last week I got the idea that I wanted to take a similar picture of Eloise, and then when I find that picture again (Mom? Dad?), I will frame them side-by-side. For now, just enjoy Eloise surrounded by all of her buddies.


She was pretty much in heaven, surrounded by all of these friends

Find the baby!



'Mom, I LOVE this! Can we do this every day?'

And a photo with her teddy bear we stuffed for her (same one in all her month photos). She's getting to be as big as it now - wow!

3 comments:

  1. I might have that picture somewhere, I'll look. I'm pretty sure you're wearing that pink fuzzy sleeper that I remember you wearing a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked through all the pictures you've put up recently, and they look wonderful! It makes me happy to see you three with Chris, Karim, and Sofia. That must have been a fun trip. Hope you guys are doing well (looks like you are!).

    Love
    Q

    ReplyDelete