But, I was greatly outnumbered in the Jones' house, and so we watched it fall with great anticipation Sunday night, and woke up to a wintery wonderland. A lot more fell than I anticipated, but it only stuck in the good places (the back and front yards). We woke up and basically ran outside, after bundling the babes up really well of course.
Their neighbors were outside, as well, sledding down their little hill in the backyard, so the snow-lovers took the babies down a couple of times. Lots of fun picture opportunities here (which I was glad to have as an excuse not to sled - only done it once, and that's enough for me!).
Okay, enough about my detestation of snow. It was fun, and magical, and winter-y, and a fun way to end our trip.
![]() |
| Hit with a snowball! |


















This is awesome. I can't get over Chris' hat. Ha ha!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome. I can't get over Chris' hat. Ha ha!
ReplyDelete