| Her coy little smile |
| Playing with Daddy...and I made it a family photo by including my toes :) |
| We went up to Raleigh one Saturday, and stopped at Panda Express to get our fix (there's no Panda in Greenville) |
| And the real reason for the trip - the Rembrandt exhibit at the Raleigh Museum of Art. It was amazing. So grateful Dylan gave that to me as a present for Christmas |
| Park time! First time on a slide... |
| ...first time on a swing... |
| ...playing with Daddy at the bottom of the slide |
| In a beautiful dress given to her by her Great Granny Cannon. This is definitely the most girly outfit we ever put her in, and I love it. |
| Immunizations :( |
| Keeping it modest...but still documenting the fact that Eloise likes to take baths with either one of us. She loves the bathtub. |
| Mmmm that face. I could eat it up. |
| We went bowling for Dylan's birthday (as well as to the movies, out to eat, surprise dinner with friends, etc.) |
| She loves snoozing with us in our bed |
| Daddy-Daughter time in her nursery |
| I love her profile more than anything. It's so sweet |
| Napping on me! |
| And napping on me again. This is what most of my days look like. |
| Ha. Crazy Eloise face. |
| Love this. |
| The first time she ever grabbed her toy and put it in her mouth. It was AWESOME to watch her figure this out. |
| Sleeping in the bowling alley on Daddy's birthday |
| Yup, sleeping in our bed, again |
| Storytime with Daddy. Has the best expression on her face. |
| At church |
| Someone told us last night that she has the most angelic face of any baby they'd ever seen. I have to agree...most of the time :) |
| Lifting that head up! |
| She fell in love with her giraffe blankie, which we named CC after the giraffe in H.A. Rey books, Cecily G. |
| Sleeping! From these pictures, you might think she does this a lot...but I just like to take pictures of the rare times it does happen |
| She pulls great faces. She has this confused/puzzled expression more and more these days, as she's trying to put puzzle pieces together of how things work |
| Wheeeee!!! |
| This is a sleeper that I used to sleep in when I was a baby, and now my daughter is in it! I love the ruffly arms and bum and feet. |
| What a cutie. The day before her 3-month birthday. |
I love ALL these pictures .. and she DOES have the most angelic face ever. So sweet. I love watching her grow up. What a doll.
ReplyDeleteI loved everything about this post--the pictures, the descriptions, the layout. Nicely done. And wow. She's so pretty.
ReplyDelete