Saturday, October 9, 2010

We're a little vain

I love having our own place to decorate. Dylan thinks I'm going a little crazy, but he also admits that it feels so much more like home, now that we have our own photos on the walls. I thought I'd take some pictures to show you some of the photo arrangements in our living room.

Right above our dining table

Canvas prints, courtesy of Pixel2Canvas - they did an AMAZING job printing them. I highly, highly recommend them. These are hung above our couches

Engagement photos, displayed on an awesome plate rack I got at a garage sale for 50 cents!

Oh yeah, we also believe in displaying inspiring images of Christ, right by our front door

And I kind of love this man. We have a kind of awkward peek-through from the kitchen to the living room. I like it, because it keeps the rooms more open, but it also is pretty low, so hard to see stuff through it much.

4 comments:

  1. you are totally allowed to be vain :) haha it is your own house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It totally DOES feel more like home once pictures of those you love are hanging proudly on the wall! I love what you did with your picts! I finally just updated my wall again and it feels so nice. Ah who cares about being vain. . . you are the ones looking at your walls the most and want pictures which depict your happines moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hardly wait to see it in person! Nice work, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures. When I got pictures of us hanging in our house, it just made it feel more like home.

    ReplyDelete