I know, I am a bit of a nerd. Ok, a pretty big one. But, when my friend, Richard, sent me a clip of how the Wii was making a new NBA Jam (he sent it about 6 months ago), I was pretty stoked. Floods of hilarious childhood memories came back. Not that we ever had a SEGA to play it on; we had to go over to other people's house to get our mind-numbing video gaming on. (We had a Nintendo when I was really little but my Dad became upset by how much we played it and "accidentally" broke it...with a sledgehammer.) When the game finally came out last week, I was all over it. And Julie was gracious enough to indulge me playing it. She even played one game with me. We got our butts kicked but had a great time playing. And all I can say to that is: BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!
And he hits it from downtown!
ReplyDelete(Or something like that--right?)
Ooh, stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey! (or whatever it says) I have to admit, it was more fun than I thought it would be. Except my lack of real basketball knowledge somewhat inhibited me in this fake basketball world.
ReplyDelete