A legal way for our friends and family to become stalkers (of us, only, of course)
Thursday, September 9, 2010
I Don't Wanna Grow Up, I'm a Toys 'R Us Kid
It's official: I'm becoming an adult. It's about time. I am 24 years old and married. But, it didn't really hit me until we bought Julie a new (well, relatively speaking. The year 2000 seems likes yesterday to me) car and we had to figure out car insurance. Julie looked into it and asked me whether or not I think Geico would be a good insurance company to go with. I knew two things about Geico.1- they have a gecko on their commercials who talks and makes me chuckle. But, I hate their other commercials with the stupid cavemen. 2- Kayne West informs me that instead of allowing a gold-digger to get lipo with my money, I should have gone to Geico with my money. So, with this information, I told her it sounds like a good company (Julie researched it way more than that and it seems good). This was a major step in my development into adulthood. Now, I've got to figure out which grad school I want to go, how to pay for it, how to get into it in the first place, start family planning, get a career, etc. (On a side note, when I pick a grad school, I want to pull a LeBron James and make it annoyingly overplayed. I'll hold a press conference with all of my family and say "Dylan Cannon has decided to take Dylan Cannon's talents to (blank)".) Getting back on track, becoming an adult seems overwhelming. But, I take comfort in the fact that so many people have done it before me. So, adulthood, here I come. Weeeeeeeeeeeee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bear River Insurance is by far the best one I've heard of if you have a clean record (on paper - I had an accident that didn't show up so we were approved).
ReplyDeleteAnd what's this about getting a new car and not even saying what kind it is?!?!
Rosanne, we're going to be posting some pictures soon of our baby. Julie loves it. But, it's black and it gets easily dirty and she wants it clean before it's "blog worthy." Just so you know, though, it's a black 2000 Nissan Xterra.
ReplyDelete