Julie and I have many friends and family members who have gotten into the blog craze as couples. We find it a fantastic way to keep up on these people without having to call them or even take the 12 seconds to text them. So, we figured that we would allow our friends and family to keep up to date with our lives without that much effort or any real contact as well! Also, Julie keeps telling me I need to get a hobby that doesn't include memorizing sports facts (by the way, I just scored in the 80th percentile on a quiz about Yankees' starting lineups since 1991). My pot-smoking writing teacher in 3rd grade told me I had talent writing so hopefully blogging will give me some way to fulfill my creativity...or just make it so I do something productive while Julie is gone. She will contribute, too, while still updating her awesome photography blog. We have been married only a little bit over four months but have already had countless experiences--some happy, some hilarious and some heartbreaking. Through it all, I already love her more than I thought possible to love. Everyday when I see her for the first time, it still feels surreal that the most beautiful woman I have ever seen agreed to marry me (on a side note, I would like to say thank you to every idiot guy who dated her and let her slip through their fingers). On this blog, we will try to keep you updated on our growth together, our love for each other, and just other random and fun things we think and experience. Thanks for coming!

yo what's up sweet honey?
ReplyDeleteloved the post and love the idea; hope to see more as time goes on.
love you guys; talk to you soon
lol....loved the idiot guy comment. im so glad you two are happy! looking forward to the new blog. :)
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! A blog! This should be really fun. Look forward to hearing about your lives:)
ReplyDeleteYour third grade teacher smoked pot?
ReplyDeleteYeah...so I am so going to stalk you this way!! Since in some way, my husband knows your wife? That is a legit reason to stalk you guys right?
ReplyDeleteLove that you guys have a blog! Can't wait to stalk you like crazy!
ReplyDeleteloved that husband to wife tribute. so glad you dumped that lame boy for good, J.
ReplyDelete